Tonight's UFC 140 card sees Lyoto Machida challenge Jon Jones for Jones' light heavyweight championship. That main event should be great, but there's plenty more action from top to bottom on this card.
So how do you make sure you don't miss a moment of the action?
- The night's action kicks off with three preliminary fights being featured on the UFC's Facebook page. The free prelim stream is scheduled to kick off at 5:45 p.m. but may be moved 15 minutes one direction or the other.
- The UFC has an online PPV available at UFC.tv.
- Yahoo! Sports offers an online PPV of the event as well which can be ordered directly from their event page.
- The UFC's UStream page also offers an option to stream the PPV online.
- Four preliminary bouts will play on ION TV starting at 7 p.m.
- Almost every major cable or satellite carrier offers the PPV's in standard definition and hi-def. A list of carriers is available here.
- The UFC has a list of all authorized bars and restaurants which will be showing the pay-per-view on a dedicated page.
- If you're all out of other options but have an iPhone or Android phone you are able to order the PPV on either platform. The iPhone app can be located here with the Android app available here.