FightMetric released reports for two fights from UFC 125: Frankie Edgar vs. Gray Maynard and Nate Diaz vs. Dong Hyun Kim. Judges Patricia Morse Jarman (47-47), Marcos Rosales (48-46 Edgar), and Glen Trowbridge (48-46 Maynard) ruled the main event between Edgar and Maynard a draw. All three judges (unknown) turned in 29-28 Kim scorecards in the welterweight affair.
Notes from the reports:
- FightMetric scored 10-8 Maynard, 10-9 Edgar, 10-9 Maynard, 10-9 Edgar, 10-9 Edgar for a 47-47 draw.
- In the first round, Maynard threw 128 strikes, landing 47. Maynard went 46 for 201 in rounds two through four.
- Edgar went 86-297 (29.0%) from distance. Maynard went 56-242 (23.1%).
- Edgar and Maynard both completed three takedowns. Maynard attempted twenty, seven more than Edgar. FightMetric credited Edgar with a slam in round two.
- FightMetric scored Nate Diaz vs. Dong Hyun Kim, 29-28 for Diaz. Diaz narrowly edged Kim in round two.
- Diaz outlanded Kim 81 to 34 and had a 36 to 19 advantage in significant strikes.
- Diaz landed as many strikes in round three (34) as Kim did during the entire fight.