Jose Aldo sat down to discuss his upcoming fight at WEC 51 with Manny Gamburyan.Join us at Bloodyelbow.com for WEC 51: Aldo vs. Gamburyan - this Thursday, September 30th, live on Versus at 9:00 PM EST:
- Jose Aldo vs. Manny Gamburyan
- Donald Cerrone vs. Jamie Varner
- Miguel Torres vs. Charlie Valencia
- Chan Sung Jung vs. George Roop
- Leonard Garcia vs. Mark Hominick
- Mike Brown vs. Cole Province
- Chris Horodecki vs. Ed Ratcliff
- Antonio Banuelos vs. Chad George
- Demetrious Johnson vs. Nick Pace
- Diego Nunes vs. Tyler Toner
- Pablo Garza vs. Tiequan Zhang
#2 ranked Manny Gamburyan battles #1 ranked champion, Jose Aldo for the belt.
Varner vs Cerrone Go to War Again - You do not want to miss this grudge match on Thursday. Both fighters enter the cage with bad intentions.
Leonard Garcia vs Mark Hominick this Thursday - Both fighters are coming off impressive victories in their last fights and are prepared for another exciting fight.
During his stop at Arizona Combat sports Ron caught up with the explosive Jamie Varner. They discussed his relationship with his trainers, his feelings about his former teammates deserting his gym and his thoughts and trash talk about his upcoming match with Donald Cerrone.
Donald "Cowboy" Cerrone and Jamie Varner have taken smack talk to a whole new level. Ron Kruck caught up with Cowboy while at Jacksons in Albuquerque, and coaxed out his opinion on his last fight with Varner and their upcoming rematch at WEC 51.
While at Jacksons in Albuquerque, New Mexico, Ron Kruck caught up with WEC featherweight, Leonard Garcia. Garcia talked about how training at Jacksons inspired him to open a new gym out of his and Cowboy Cerrone’s garage, and he also spoke about his upcoming fight with Mark "The Machine Gun" Hominick.