Bloody Elbow will be covering today's UFC conference call to promote the upcoming season of the Ultimate Fighter. The call features coaches Georges St-Pierre and Josh Koscheck and will take place at 3:45 p.m. ET.
Follow me on Twitter for live updates. Have a question for the GSP or Koscheck? Leave your question requests on Twitter or in the comments.
Check back here for a full recap of the proceedings.
[UPDATED 5:03 p.m. ET] The call is over.
- The most interesting bit from the press conference? Josh Koscheck absolutely refused to answer a question about the possibility of fighting Jon Fitch.
- There was a lot of playful banter between the two. Sometimes it was endearing; sometimes it was awkward. Something I thought they disliked each other; sometimes I thought there was a wink-and-nod.
- Koscheck said he's excited to fight in Montreal and that all the pressure is on GSP. St-Pierre said Koscheck lied about being excited to fight in Montreal.
- Koscheck said he believes GSP is fake. GSP claimed Koscheck lied.
- Koscheck said he wants to stand with GSP. GSP again accused Koscheck of lying and said that Josh will try to take him down.
- The two discussed their coaching mentalities. GSP and staff worked to motivate each guy independently. Koscheck said with only six weeks that it was more important to strategize rather than coach.
- The fighters were asked about the "wrestling is boring" meme. GSP said no one would have criticized him if Hardy had tapped in rounds one or three. Koscheck said fans need to be better educated.
- The two fighters had preparation coming in to the show. GSP said he knew very little about the fighters and looked to pick guys he felt he could help the most. Koscheck claimed he and his camp did their research and looked to pick guys who wanted to fight and had heart.
- When asked about his banter with the Montreal crowd, Koscheck said that when you have 22k people chanting "F U Koscheck," you better have something to return with.