Frankie Edgar on:
- 0:12 How he got into wrestling in junior high school
- 0:52 Becoming interested in MMA after seeing Josh Koscheck on The Ultimate Fighter Season 1
- 1:17 Taking his first fight just 2-3 weeks after he started training
- 2:50 Not being nervous but being afraid of losing
- 3:22 His team watching tape and coming up with the game plan for UFC 118
Part 2 - Frankie talks about his upcoming UFC title defense and rematch against BJ Penn at UFC 118 in Bostson, MA on August 28. He is an assistant coach with wrestling program at Rutgers University. He mostly just trains with the wrestlers and feels that since he is still competing in mma and working toward a goal it can help motivate some of the wrestlers on the team. Frankie feels that takedowns are worth being scored because you are doing something to your opponent that he doesn't want you to do.
Frankie Edgar as trains for his first title defense at UFC 118.