Remember, we are now on: Sundays 9 to 11pm EST.
And I thought last week was insane. I know it's the fourth of July, yet I wouldn't want to be anywhere else but talking about these fights at the radio station.
Today on MMA Nation on 106.7 The Fan we'll be talking about the incredible main event last night at UFC 116 where Brock Lesnar came back from a throttling by Shane Carwin to submit the Colorado native and retain his UFC heavyweight title
- Where does this rank all-time for UFC heavyweight main events?
- Is there any doubt Brock Lesnar is the top heavyweight fighter in the world right now?
- How will the cardio of Cain Velasquez affect their title showdown? What are challenges he poses to Lesnar?
- The outstanding refereeing of Josh Rosenthal and why the fight should not have been stopped.
- How will mainstream sporting outlets react to this event? Is Brock Lesnar going to be the catalyst for true mainstream acceptance?
These and much more. And, of course, we are taking YOUR CALLS throughout the entire show. So much to talk about, so get your thoughts in early and often.
Sherdog.com's Jordan Breen will join us at 9:40pm EST to talk last night's event, heavyweight rankings and more.
We'll also be re-playing our interview with Dana White that was recorded earlier in the week.
I'm also on Twitter: @mmanation.
AS A NEW FEATURE: We'll stream the show live over UStream.tv. Here's my channel. I'll embed the live stream player in this post when the show begins. If you want to ask a question for us to answer on air, leave a question in the comments section. We'll get to all of them.
"MMA Nation" is also available by podcast on iTunes. For now, iTunes is disabled, but the show will be posted on the station's website soon afterward. I'll be sure to put a post up when they're ready to go. And when we're back on iTunes, I'll put up a link to that as well.
Number to call: 800-636-1067
Talk to you then.