Taken from mmaranting.com...
- Lesnar over Carwin. When two wrestlers collide, the bigger one usually wins. Carwin won't be better on his back than Mir. That said, he has one heck of a punchers chance.
- Lytle/Brown will be the fight of the night. Slight advantage to Lytle.
- I don't see Bonner having discovered anything that would put him over Soszynski.
- If Sotiropoulos can own Big Daddy Stevenson on the ground, he should fare well there against Pellegrino. I see him taking this.
- Akiyama vs. Leben is a very hard one for me to pick. Despite his Judo background, I don't see Akiyama putting Leben on his back. Can he out box him for 3 rounds? Perhaps. No pick.
- Upset of the night - Tuchscherer takes down Schaub at will and beats on him on the ground. Tuchscherer is a legit wrestler, and should be in condition (I don't dare say shape given his girth) since he's been helping Lesnar prepare. I would take him even money. Given the long odds, this is worth investing in.
- Looking forward to David Branch and Daniel Roberts, the two latest generation fighters coming out of Gracie camps.