With the news of UFC 121 in Anaheim hitting BE and the wider web, it seems that all mention of the planned card in Germany has gone out of the window.
I can tell you that this event has always been pencilled in as UFC 122; back in early June, a source of mine asked whether I would be attending UFC 122 on the weekend of November 13.
Already knowing that UFC 120 was set for London on October 16, that logically left a narrow three week window for UFC 121 to happen. When I asked my source if he knew when or where UFC 121 was going down, I got no response.
The only other information that I have on UFC 122 is that Vitor Belfort is supposedly on tap to fight the winner of Silva vs. Sonnen at this event - a statement I had previously made in this thread.
If this goes ahead, it'll be an exciting few months for UFC title holders
- August 7 - Middleweight Title
- August 28 - Lightweight Title
- October 23 - Heavyweight Title
- November 13 - Middleweight Title
- December 18 or January 1 - Welterweight Title
- A return to Australia in February
- A return to Ireland in March (Likely March 19)
- A return to Abu Dhabi in April
That just about wraps up all the info that I have to date.