Remember, we are now on: Sundays 9 to 11pm EST.
Today on MMA Nation we're doing nothing but talking about the major fallout from last night's Strikeforce: Emelianenko vs. Werdum.
- How did Fedor lose from a technical perspective? 50/Fifty BJJ's Seph Smith will call in to explain how Werdum managed to keep guard and lay on the triangle that changed the heavyweight division.
- What's next for Fedor? Should he rematch Werdum? Should there be a fight with Overeem?
- Is the UFC the biggest winner from last night's show?
- We'll also talk the results from last night's show including Le's win over Smith, Cyborg's domination over Finney, Thomson struggling against Healy and more.
- Looking ahead to UFC 116, we'll talk about how the stakes have been raised. This is now a contest for the number one heavyweight ranking in MMA. Will that help UFC promote the show? Will it increase PPV buys?
- We'll also give a complete breakdown of Lesnar vs. Carwin.
And, of course, we are taking YOUR CALLS throughout the entire show. So much to talk about, so get your thoughts in early and often.
I'm also on Twitter: @mmanation.
AS A NEW FEATURE: We'll stream the show live over UStream.tv. Here's my channel. I'll embed the live stream player in this post when the show begins. If you want to ask a question for us to answer on air, leave a question in the comments section. We'll get to all of them.
"MMA Nation" is also available by podcast on iTunes. For now, iTunes is disabled, but the show will be posted on the station's website soon afterward. I'll be sure to put a post up when they're ready to go. And when we're back on iTunes, I'll put up a link to that as well.
Number to call: 800-636-1067
Talk to you then.