1) Strikeforce is toast on CBS. Ratings have been declining and there's no way CBS was happy with the post-fight brawl.
2) Did you guys know what Mousasi is really awesome at upkicks? I mean, really really awesome at upkicks. Awesome. Really. At upkicks.
EliteXC Strikeforce needs a new DJ. I'm pretty sure I heard the Kevin Casey/Spencer Pratt hip-hop classic "No Surrender" during the broadcast. Pathetic.
4) King Mo has a great personality, but he's also a pretty smart guy. Kudos to him for sticking to a gameplan that consistently kept Mousasi in bad positions. It's a bit refreshing to see a wrestler actually focus on wrestling rather than his newfound striking skills.
5) 4/17/2010 will go down as the worst day in Dan Henderson's career. He took a big risk by leaving the UFC for Strikeforce and he got dominated by a natural 170-pounder in his first fight.
6) I don't care who threw the first punch in the big brawl. Yes, it looks bad for the sport and it will probably knock Strikeforce off CBS, but the endlessly "funny" Mayhem Miller got what he deserved for ruining the best moment of Jake Shields' MMA career. He wanted attention and he got it.
7) MIller vs. Diaz? I'll watch.
Will CBS Broadcast Another Strikeforce Show?
Yes (46 votes)
No (78 votes)
I Don't Care (38 votes)
162 total votes