Want to be like your favorite writers?
Why not get your start now?
1. Chose your MMA media narrative:
- Sonnen took a shot of testosterone the day before his drug test for whatever reason which caused him to fail his PED test. Regardless of the cause, he knowingly took a steroid and did so just hours before fighting. Let's focus on that. (Let's pretend this one is strikethrough'd, it seems to not be working)
- Sonnen admitted testosterone use before fighting, why did they let him fight?
- Testosterone Replacement Therapy is valid and this was just a paperwork issue.
- Maybe steroids aren't that bad
- The CSAC is inept
- "Don't be naive. 80% of MMA fighters are on steroids"
- TRT is a legit issue, what's the difference between that and Laser eye surgery?
- Oh man, Chael was awesome at the hearing...what was the issue?