Remember, our new time slot from now on: Sundays 9 to 11 p.m. ET. First things first: have you seen the new MMA Nation tab here on BloodyElbow.com? It's got everything you could possibly need to connect with the show including this important info:
How to Listen
- For Washington, D.C. locals tune your radio dial to 106.7FM
- All across the nation, 106.7 on Radio.com
- Mobile - Cherry Player App for Droid or AOL Radio App for iPhone
- Anywhere else, On ustream.tv
How to Interact
Today on "MMA Nation" we've got a lot of ground to cover.
We'll be cover all of the results from UFC 124: Georges St. Pierre vs. Josh Koscheck:
- What's next for GSP? Is a move to middleweight a foregone conclusion at this point?
- Does Mark Bocek actually have the best jiu-jitsu in the UFC lightweight division?
- Does Koscheck's loss make it more likely he'll eventually have to face fellow AKA fighter Jon Fitch?
- Is Thiago Alves back? Should GSP wait around for another fight with him?
- Jim Miler thinks he should be close to a title shot. Do you agree?
We're also going to be joined by WEC bantamweight champion Dominick Cruz. Cruz puts his title on the line against Scott Jorgensen at WEC 53: Ben Henderson vs. Anthony Pettis this Thursday, December 16th in the last WEC event ever. We'll talk to Cruz about the UFC - WEC merger, how he plans to defeat Jorgensen and more.