- Brock Lesnar has asked to fight Roy Nelson.
- Lesnar believes that Nelson is a very difficult match-up and wants to be tested.
- The UFC will first offer Brock Lesnar a third fight with Frank Mir.
Plus more on the Undertaker / Brock Lesnar confrontation at UFC 121 after the jump.
- WWE's idea was to do something with Undertaker and Brock Lesnar after the event at the post-fight press conference .
- Ariel's interview was a complete coincidence and Paul Heyman said that Ariel was in the right place at the right time.
- WWE wanted Brock Lesnar to win the fight.
- Brock didn't attend the post-fight press conference because he didn't want to steal the moment from Cain Velasquez.
- Undertaker and Michelle McCool were waiting at the post-fight press conference but when it was clear Brock wasn't coming, they left.
- WWE is hoping to get Brock Lesnar as a guest referee for an upcoming fight between Undertaker and Wade Barrett.