In the spirit of getting hyped for Strikeforce tomorrow, I've decided to put some questions that have been bubbling in my head to pen and paper (or keyboard and screen, as it were). Fire away with your answers to the questions.
1. If Sarah Kaufman defeats Marloes Coenen, does she become the top female fighter in the world?
2. If Noons defeats Diaz, what's the next fight for Nick?
3. If Diaz defeats Noons, should KJ's next fight be against the Thomson/JZ winner?
4. If Diaz defeats Noons, who will his next challenger be?
5. How many more fights will the Galvao/Woodley winner have before a title shot?
6. If Sarah has another dramatic finish win, should Strikeforce pull the trigger on a Cyborg-Kaufman superfight?
7. Should the loser of Noons/Diaz fight at 170 or 155 in the future?
8. If Sarah loses, regardless of how, should she be granted an automatic rematch?
9. Do you want to see another Thomson/Melendez fight?
10. Loser of Woodley/Galvao vs. Zaromskis, yay or nay?
If Diaz defeats Noons, where does he rank on your Welterweight rankings?