Remember, our new time slot from now on: Sundays 9 to 11pm EST. First things first: have you seen the new MMA Nation tab here on BloodyElbow.com? It's got everything you could possibly need to connect with the show including this important info:
How to Listen
- For Washington, D.C. locals tune your radio dial to 106.7FM
- All across the nation, 106.7 on Radio.com
- Mobile - Cherry Player App for Droid or AOL Radio App for iPhone
- Anywhere else, On ustream.tv
How to Interact
Today on "MMA Nation" we'll catch up with MMA agent Malki Kawa. We'll talk to Kawa about his background in sports agency, whether he'd set up a fight between clients, how the UFC - WEC merger affects his business and more.
We'll also cover every angle of the announced UFC - WEC merger:
- What will this do to the featherweight division? How many UFC lightweights will drop?
- Can the "little guys" headline UFC pay-per-views right away?
- What does this mean for any potential Comcast-NBC merger? Is this the UFC's backdoor?
We'll also discuss what options Strikeforce has now that the beggars who can't be choosers in Bellator are knocking at their door.
And, as a bonus, I will doing my show in costume as this year's character: Epic Beard Man from YouTube.