Remember, our new time slot from now on: Sundays 9 to 11pm EST. First things first: have you seen the new MMA Nation tab here on BloodyElbow.com? It's got everything you could possibly need to connect with the show including this important info:
How to Listen
- For Washington, D.C. locals tune your radio dial to 106.7FM
- All across the nation, 106.7 on Radio.com
- Mobile - Cherry Player App for Droid or AOL Radio App for iPhone
- Anywhere else, On ustream.tv
How to Interact
Today on "MMA Nation" we'll be breaking down ever angle of UFC 121: Lesnar vs. Velasquez:
- What's next for Brock Lesnar? Will he get the loser of Shane Carwin vs. Roy Nelson? Will he even compete?
- Did the efforts to promote Cain Velasquez as the first Mexican heavyweight champion pay off?
- Should Diego Sanchez stay at welterweight?
- Is this the end of Tito Ortiz's UFC career? Is this the end of his MMA career?
We'll also talk to host ESPN's "MMA Live", Jon Anik. Anik was at UFC 121 last night covering the event. We'll talk to him about his experiences, what his guests told him about what's next and more.
We will also talk to Rockey Rivero, Producer of EA Sports MMA. We'll get his report on early sales figures, why they're openly competing against the UFC and if the game can exist in a UFC-centric universe.
Talk to you then.