Overall a fun night of fights, but there were a few moments I found myself shouting at my TV. Here are some things I hope I never see again after UFC 101:
10. Anderson Silva offering to help his opponent up (false respect is the ultimate disrespect)
9 .Anderson Silva shucking and jiving (it didn't work for Rashad either)
8. Thales Leites in the UFC (what a flop)
7. Fighters running out of the ring after losing (have we learned anything from Sherk?)
6. Forrest behaving like a baby (Got Waaaah?).
5. Judges blind to instant replay (no one should lose on an accidental headbutt).
4. TUF winners (new strategy: always bet against them)
3. Any conspiracy theories about Forrest "taking a dive" (the MMA equivalent of "birthers")
2. Anybody questioning that Anderson is best p4p. (He is.)
1. The clip of Florian saying, "I WANT BJ'S BELT!" (quoth the Stones: "You can't always get what you want.")