FanPost

My UFC 100 Betting picks

OK bitches... here are my picks:

Take all your money and split it evenly on the following:

Mark Coleman

Bisping

Belcher

With this allocation I calculate a less than 10% chance of losing money and a 90% chance of being in profit.

 

I have Brock at an 85% probability of winning - if he fights smart it is improbable for him to lose.  The line here is not worth it.

GSP vs Alves has unknown variables of great implication.  If GSP can take Alves down its game over.  If GSP can't he still has a chance on the feet but not as good as Thiago's chances.      

\The FanPosts are solely the subjective opinions of Bloody Elbow readers and do not necessarily reflect the views of Bloody Elbow editors or staff.

X
Log In Sign Up

forgot?
Log In Sign Up

Forgot password?

We'll email you a reset link.

If you signed up using a 3rd party account like Facebook or Twitter, please login with it instead.

Forgot password?

Try another email?

Almost done,

By becoming a registered user, you are also agreeing to our Terms and confirming that you have read our Privacy Policy.

Join Bloody Elbow

You must be a member of Bloody Elbow to participate.

We have our own Community Guidelines at Bloody Elbow. You should read them.

Join Bloody Elbow

You must be a member of Bloody Elbow to participate.

We have our own Community Guidelines at Bloody Elbow. You should read them.

Spinner.vc97ec6e

Authenticating

Great!

Choose an available username to complete sign up.

In order to provide our users with a better overall experience, we ask for more information from Facebook when using it to login so that we can learn more about our audience and provide you with the best possible experience. We do not store specific user data and the sharing of it is not required to login with Facebook.

tracking_pixel_5349_tracker