"My plan is to go to Australia 2 weeks before the fight. I'll be training at the Wolf's Lair from now and keep improving."
"I'm sure Wanderlei can make the cut to 185. But it's never easy making weight, it sucks. It won't be an advantage."
"Zach Light is a long time trainer of Rampage and Mario Neto both know Wanderlei very well. Hopefully we'll get Rampage in the training camp as well. But that's not confirmed. No one is going to know Wanderlei better than Rampage."
"About Wanderlei - I'll adjust as necessary. If the fight isn't going my way, then I'll go for a takedown. I always go out looking to throw strikes. That's what I want to do. I was still a little hesitant in the Denis Kang fight. If that's not working out, then I'll look to take Wanderlei down and control him and look to ground and pound him there. I think I can ground and pound anyone in the division. If I get him down and get on top of him, there's not a thing most people can do about it, to be honest."
Audio after the jump.
- Antonio Rodrigo Nogueira vs. Cain Velasquez
- Michael Bisping vs. Wanderlei Silva
- Mirko "Cro Cop" Filipovic vs. Ben Rothwell
- Stephan Bonnar vs. Krzysztof Soszynski
- Dong Hyun Kim vs. Chris Lytle
- Chris Haseman vs. Elvis Sinosic
- James Te Huna vs. Igor Pokrajac