Fronted by Luke Thomas.
Zach Arnold drops the science about important lessons to be learned from companies failing to be successful:
1. Don’t bother promoting MMA shows if you plan on giving up your day job.
2. Promote your product on a local/regional scale and garner national exposure that way.
3. Work with big buildings and co-promote shows with them.
4. Do not paper shows. You’re wasting your time.
5. Don’t be one of the many idiots who thinks that you only have to use the Internet to promote your show.
6. Your internet presence would be more than just a slew of press releases.
7. Build a brand identity and keep it.
8. Big names cost big money.
9. Avoid expensive advertising markets when promoting shows.
10. No one is your real friend in the fight business.
The article explains each point in detail and if you are interested in how some facets of the MMA game work...you should read it.
The FanPosts are solely the subjective opinions of Bloody Elbow readers and do not necessarily reflect the views of Bloody Elbow editors or staff.