Promoted to the front page from the FanPosts by Luke Thomas.
Bookmaker.com as usual were the first to release betting lines on the TUF 8 final early this Thursday. Main card and under card lines were posted simultaneously. Bodog followed a few hours after. These lines are aggregated for those who like to line shop. The best lines as they stand are listed below:
* Phillipe Nover -355 vs. Efrain Escudero +285
* Ryan Bader +150 vs. Vinicius Magalhaes -130
* Kevin Burns +200 vs. Anthony Johnson -250
* Wilson Gouveia -130 at vs. Jason MacDonald +105
* Junie Browning -370 vs. Dave Kaplan +300
* Krzysztof Soszynski -325 vs. Shane Primm +265
* Eliot Marshall -565 vs. Jules Bruchez +415
* Kyle Kingsbury -125 vs Tom Lawlor -105
* Shane Nelson -105 vs. George Roop -125
* Rolando Delgado -110 vs. John Polakowski -120
Note: Bodog have historically been a great sportsbook for underdog bettors but not necessarily when it comes to MMA lines. They are rated B- at SBR (Sports Book Review) while Bookmaker is rated at A+.