Patrick Cote (183 lbs) vs. Anderson Silva (184 lbs)
Josh Koscheck (170 lbs) vs. Thiago Alves (171 lbs)
Junior Dos Santos (234 lbs) vs. Fabricio Werdum (256 lbs)
Tyson Griffin (155 lbs) vs. Sean Sherk (156 lbs)
Gray Maynard (155 lbs) vs. Rich Clementi (156 lbs)
Drew McFedries (186 lbs) vs. Thales Leites (186 lbs)
Shannon Gugerty (156 lbs) vs. Spencer Fisher (155 lbs)
Matt Horwich (186 lbs) vs. Dan Miller (185 lbs)
Marcus Aurelio (156 lbs) vs. Hermes Franca (156 lbs)
Pete Sell (170 lbs.) vs. Josh Burkman (173 lbs.)
The weigh-ins will be streaming live online starting at 4PM CST / 5 PM EST.
Make sure you join us here at BloodyElbow.com tomorrow night for live play-by-play, commentary and discussion of UFC 90 beginning at 10PM EST / 7PM PDT.
- Josh Burkman came in two pounds over the weight allowance. Presumably he'll have one hour to lose the weight; Joe Rogan (still sporting the Evan Tanner tribute beard) simply announced "he has two pounds to lose" before the staredown went on as usual.
- Intense staredown between the former training partners Franca and Aurelio, with Hermes getting his fist up right under Marcus' jaw.
- A chorus of boos from the Chicago crowd as Sean Sherk stepped on stage. He'll probably have to deal with that for a while to come, if not the rest of his career.
- Kos heard the boos as well, but he took it in stride, cupping his hand to his ear - probably pretty used to that by now. He and Alves had a very respectful staredown, standing a good 1 1/2 feet apart and shaking hands before and after.
- Great face-off between Cote and Silva, who bowed to one another after. Anderson got a huge reaction from the packed house. Cote reiterated to Joe Rogan that he's "ready to shock the world."
Click here for the video.
photos via Tracy Lee